Bristol Commercial Transactions Lawyers
We are available to help a business with nearly any legal issue. Whether you have questions about business formation or are attempting to resolve inter-company disputes, we encourage you contact Elliott Lawson & Minor P.C.
Our commercial transaction attorneys have the knowledge and experience to guide you to a successful resolution in the most efficient manner possible. We can immediately begin investigating all aspects of your situation to gain a clear understanding of your goals, your motivations and any challenges you might face. With this information, we will develop a unique and effective strategy for your situation.
The attorneys at Elliott Lawson & Minor have experience with both business transactions and commercial litigation. Our experience covers a wide range of areas, including:
- Company Disputes: Often, we have been called upon to represent parties that have disputes against other parties in the same company. For example, when shareholders and management disagree, it is wise to contact an attorney who is skilled in this form of litigation. Whether these cases involve fraud, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, defamation or derivative claims, we can provide skilled and experienced representation.
- Business Formation: We can represent and advise clients through all phases of business formation from drafting organizational documents to developing a succession plan.
- Asset Purchase Agreements: Our firm has experience representing people who want to purchase or sell the assets of an existing entity and in drafting appropriate asset purchase agreements.
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions: We routinely assist businesses and individuals with all aspects of their commercial real estate transactions.
- Economic Development Incentives: These incentives are typically in place to encourage economic growth in specific areas. We have the experience necessary to guide you through this complex process while ensuring your documentation is accurately completed and submitted in a timely fashion.
- Financing: We have experience with public finance and industrial finance. If you have concerns regarding revenue bond issues or are simply seeking to secure financing for a business transaction, our attorneys can provide the necessary guidance.
- Litigation: When business disputes arise that cannot be resolved out of court, our attorneys stand ready to litigate those disputes on behalf of our clients.